Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crest 3D White-Strips 2 Hour Review

        So one thing I've always hated how easily my teeth stain, and how my canine teeth are always slightly more yellow than the rest of my teeth. So with the academic year coming up, I tried out Crest Whitening Strips.

      I tried the 2 hour ones, because it was the first ones I saw. I heard from Fleur de Force that the 2 hour strips made her teeth sensitive, while the 30 minute ones didn't. However, I did them right before I went to sleep, and had no problem.
        Putting them on and taking off wasn't hard, if kinda gross after 2 hours. The strips weren't uncomfortable, but they were very distracting. I watched 2 episodes of Downton Abbey, while trying my hardest not to rub my tongue against the edges.
        I didn't really notice a big difference, maybe because my teeth weren't yellow to begin with, but I did see that my canine teeth were still more yellow than the other teeth. My mom said she did notice a little difference.
       I give these strips 3.5/5, because they were convenient, not messy, not gross, but they didn't make a huge difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment